Sheikh Khalifa Residential City, 800 Mud Housing Unit
A residential project for sheltering people affected by floods in 2008 in Hadramout. The project consists of the following components:
800 Mud housing unit designed in 6 types which consist of one floor as following:
- Type (A), 121.83 m2.
- Type (A’), 93.33 m2.
- Type (B), 152.28 m2.
- Type (C), 178.45 m2.
- Type (D), 216.38 m2.
Scope of Service
Design consultancy services included the following:
- Prepare conceptual and preliminary architectural designs.
- Prepare final detailed architectural, structural and MEP drawings and details.
- Prepare special and general technical specifications, bill of quantities and cost estimation.
- Prepare tender documents including the special, general condition and the form of contract.
- Assist the client in the evaluation of the contractors’ bids.
Also performing complete consultancy Supervision services which included the following tasks:
- Study and review contract documents, drawing and specifications.
- Review all planning and programming activities to verify contract will be completed according to agreed time schedule.
- Issue Order to Commence Works.
- Prepare and submit all periodical reports.
- Review/ensure conformity of Contractor’s Works to contract documents.
- Prepare Cash Flow Projections.
- Prepare Interim and Final Payment Certificates.
- Monitoring of Project Progress.
- Hold Site Meeting with Contractor and employer.
- Arrange for any Special Reports or Special Services.
- Evaluate Contractor’s Claims.
- Issue Variation Orders after Approval from Employer.
- Carry out inspections in advance of Taking-Over Committee.
- Review and approve the manuals for operations and maintenance.
Recent Projects:Rehabilitation and Expansion of the Soco... Dubai Hills Residential Towers... Design and Build of Fishery Landing Mari... ... Salalah Resort... Wadi Araba Master Plan... Al Slumaniah Master Plan...
Our Latest News:
Upcoming Events:Arch. Hani Al-Sahooly interview with Ro&... After the design contract settlement, HS... HS group & Consolidated Consultants... As a step of the groups’ international... HS group is glad to announce the opening... Resident manager of an international ISO... Urban Green. European Landscape Architec...