|Since its inception, HS Group has had the objective of associating itself with a number of regional and international firms; reflecting our vision and philosophy of transferring knowledge resources.
As we serve different types of clients, we are presented with different challenges. This has compelled HS Group to approach specialised firms to assist in covering the client’s demands. As a result HS Group has established mutual relationships with well-known international and regional firms.
The main associates and donation and funding agencies HS Group has worked with over the last five years are the following:
- IMA, (USA)
- PSOMAS, USA
- AECOM, USA
- LBG, Louis Berger (USA)
- Stanley Consultant Inc, (USA)
Middle East region:
- IMI (Jordan).
- QPM, Qatar project management, (Qatar)
- Team International, Lebanon
- PAN ARAB Consulting Engineers (Kuwait)
- Arabtech Jardanh (Jordan)
- Al Bayaty Architect (UAE)
- GDAR (Amman)
- Arab Consultants (Jordan).
- CC – Consolidated Consultants (Jordan).
- Mukarnas for design, Jordan
- Dar Al Handasa (Lebanon)
- Kateb & Alami (Lebanon)
- Aljazeera, Kuwait
- KEO, UAE
- Pell Frischmann, UK.
- Poyry Infra, Fenland
- Catram, French
- Euroconsult / Mott MacDonald – (Netherlands).
- Infrastukture & Umwelt – (Germany).
- Cefas – The Centre for Environment, Fisheries and Aquaculture.
- MACS – Management & Consulting Services GmbH (Germany).
- SWECO International AB – (Sweden).
- IPP Consultant – (France)
- WSP International Management Consulting (WSPimc) – (UK)
- Get German Education and Training Gmbt – (Germany)
- Egis Becom International, French
- CAPITA, UK
- Harlcrow, (UK)
- DORSCH GROUP, Germany
- London power, UK
- Economic Consulting Associates Ltd. (UK)
- ARCADIS (NETHRLANDS)
- CES – Consulting Engineers Salzitter Gmbh (Germany)
- CBA- UK
- ZEF concepts- UK
Asia and Africa region:
- Voyants Solutions Pvt. Ltd., India
- WAPCOS (India).
- CES – Consultant Engineering Services (India).
- BKS Group, South Africa.
- Study, Tunis
The main donation and funding agencies
- World Bank Program, Washington.
- Arab Fund, Kuwait.
- KFW, German Fund.
- GTZ, German Fund.
- Kuwait fund, Kuwait
- Saudi Islamic fund for developments, KAS
- Africa bank for developments
- Abu Dhabi fund for development
- Emirates Red Crescent, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- National real estate Kuwaiti company, Kuwait
- QPM, Qatar Project Management, Branch Qatar.
- SIPCO, Saudi Industrial Project Company, KSA
- Aden Silos & Mills project, Yemen
- Al Attas Investment Group, Saudi Arabia.
- Yemen Kuwaiti Real Estate Company, Kuwait.
- Al Amoudi Investment Group, Saudi Arabia & Mukalla.
- Al Tadamon international Islamic bank, Yemen
- Hayel Saeed Anam Group, Yemen.
- Al Bajrai INT’L Group Co. Ltd, Saudi Arabia.
- Abu Dhabi Fund for Development
- Aldar Properties PJSC
- Abu Dhabi general services (musanada)
- Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operations (ADCO)
- Sorouh Real Estate Company – P.J.S.C
- Ministry of Public Works
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB.ADSM)
- First Gulf Bank
- Burooj properties a subsidiary of Abu Dhabi Islamic bank
- Diwan Sheikh Sultan
- Diwan Sheikh Hamdan
- Health Authority- Abu Dhabi
- Department of Transport
- Abu Dhabi Authority for Culture and Heritage
- Etihad Airways
- National Centre for Meteorology and Seismology NCMS
- Municipality of Abu Dhabi city (ADM)
- Abu Dhabi Water and Electricity Authority (ADWEA)
- Qatar Ministry of Municipality and Urban Planning
- Public Works Authority
- Qatar General Electricity and Water Corporation
- The Qatar Investment Authority